If you want long nails, there are several techniques to help you achieve your goals, such as acrylic nails.
In today’s post, I’m sharing with you our top 32 Acrylic baddie nails to get you inspired just in case you are planning to get very long nails!
In this type of extension, the material is glued to the tip of the nail, making it look longer and natural.
Well, we know that the longer nails won’t look that natural, but they will still look gorgeous. Take a look at these ideas.
Nails decorated with jewels are the new trend. Long, for the most part, has touches of shine that give charm and sophistication to the hands.
In different models, with many or few jewels, there is an infinite variety of combinations and transformations that manicurists can do on the nails.
Want to make your nail design more attractive? Bet on colored nails. You can choose from several combinations that will raise the level of your decoration.
You can vary the color tones, designs, nail shapes, and some additional elements, such as glitter. See some possibilities in the selection of photos below:
If you want to draw attention to your nails, these Acrylic Baddie Nails Ideas will be perfectly shocking!
Black & Nude
Acrylic nails are excellent for those who have difficulty growing their natural nails – whatever the reason – and for those who want to get away from temporary options.
White & Nude French Manicure
This technique ensures beautiful nails, with a very natural look, that last for a long time.
What Are The Advantages?
The use of nail extensions through the acrylic process brings many advantages such as:
- Nail stretching: this is the main point, after all through the procedure it is possible to have long nails.
- Strengthening weak nails: the clay modeled on natural nails and tips helps to strengthen even nails that suffer from flaking, so nail stretching helps to strengthen natural nails.
- Removal: For those who want to remove acrylic nail extensions, this is a positive point, as this type of extension is easy to remove, unlike other nail extension techniques.
- Durability: Unlike false nails that are temporary, acrylic nails are known for their durability, as they are resistant due to the acrylic mixture that joins the natural nail and extensions.
What Are The Cons?
- Needs constant maintenance;
- May stain natural nails;
- It is recommended to give a break in use;
- It can make the natural ones weak if not removed correctly.
How To Remove Acrylic Nails?
If after a while you decide to remove your nails, the main tip is not to try to do it yourself. As they are glued to your natural nails, the ideal is to remove them with the help of a professional, who has the right technique and products for this.
Otherwise, you run the risk of weakening and damaging your real nails.
In emergency cases – even – soak your nails in acetone for 20 minutes or leave them wrapped in a cotton ball with the same substance and for the same time.
Afterwards, use the cuticle retractor to remove the softened acrylic. Extra tip: be sure to protect your cuticles and fingertips with Vaseline, and if you feel uncomfortable, itchy or irritated, stop and wash immediately.
Can acrylic nails harm natural nails?
Yes, the use of this type of nail can cause some damage to natural nails. They are:
- brittle, weak and dry nails, undulations due to trauma and, in more serious cases, fungal and bacterial infections, allergies and irritations due to the use of the products necessary for the application.
What precautions should be taken?
One of the main care is to observe the condition of your natural nails. If they become painful, if the skin around them is red or flaky, or if the nails begin to dislodge, it is necessary to remove them and see a dermatologist.