The touch-up process for ombre powder brows is typically scheduled a few weeks after the initial procedure (6 – 8 weeks post-procedure). Here’s how it works:
- Healing Assessment: The first step is to assess how your skin has healed from the initial procedure. This includes examining the color retention, fading, and overall shape.
- Color Adjustment: Your technician may adjust the pigment color based on the initial healing. This is to compensate for any color changes that occurred during the healing process.
- Shape Refinement: The touch-up is also an opportunity to refine the shape of the brows. Any asymmetry or irregularities noticed after healing can be corrected during this session.
- Filling in Gaps: Areas where the pigment may not have taken well or has faded unevenly are filled in to ensure a uniform look.
- Layering for Density: Additional layers of pigment may be added to increase the density and depth of color, giving the brows a fuller appearance.
- Healing Process: Just like after the initial procedure, there will be a healing period. You’ll need to follow specific aftercare instructions to ensure the best results.
- Final Outcome Assessment: The final color and shape are usually visible a few weeks after the touch-up, once the brows have completely healed.
Table of Contents
Preparing For your Appointment
- Don’t consume alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, caffeine, or blood-thinning vitamins for three days.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning for two weeks.
- Refrain from face scrubs, chemical peels, lasers, or Botox for two weeks.
- Bring pictures for shape and color preferences